Blindness Briefs – Edition 64
- ChatGPT impersonates blind person to con human into solving CAPTCHA.
- Blind man beheads wife for thretening divorce.
- ACB protests for accessible currency.
- Care home sued for starving blind woman to death.
- EEOC sues Papa John's for refusing to hire blind person.
- Daniel Kish speaks on human echo location.
- Adaptive designers making fashion more accessible.
- Magician does show for blind person to experience.
- Blind golfer gets third hole in one.
- And, about 50 articles about blindness and blind people from all over the world.