Blindness Briefs – Edition 64
- ChatGPT impersonates blind person to con human into solving CAPTCHA.
- Blind man beheads wife for thretening divorce.
- ACB protests for accessible currency.
- Care home sued for starving blind woman to death.
- EEOC sues Papa John's for refusing to hire blind person.
- Daniel Kish speaks on human echo location.
- Adaptive designers making fashion more accessible.
- Magician does show for blind person to experience.
- Blind golfer gets third hole in one.
- And, about 50 articles about blindness and blind people from all over the world.
Science Briefs – Edition 26
Blindness Briefs – Edition 63
- Ai based suitcase developed to aid blind travelers.
- New materials help blind students learn chemistry.
- Elderly blind woman left without power for more than a week.
- Blind man arrested for making bomb threats in India.
- Nigerian pastor molests blind girl.
- Must web sites be accessible?
- Adaptive designers making clothing more accessible.
- Blind fiddler plays amazing bluegrass.
- Oklahoma museum becomes accessible to blind visitors.
- A lot of blind sports stories.
- And, nearly 60 articles about blindness and blind people from all over the world.
Senator Markey Demands Twitter Reinstate Accessibility Team
Science Briefs – Edition 25
Blindness Briefs – Edition 62
- Eric Bridges appointed as new AFB president and CEO.
- New job training program for blind announced by Florida DBS.
- 15 blind farmers receive award.
- Leadership lessons from UK's only blind CEO.
- More controversy about MrBeast.
- Partially blind man arrested for pulling gun on stranger.
- Fashion designers putting braille on clothing.
Blind horseman hoping to compete in rodeo.
- And, about 55 articles about blindness and blind people from all over the world.
WBH Extra: Seeing AI Indoor Wayfinding, First Looks
Introduction On January 31, Microsoft Research announced via its social media channels that their Seeing AI app, already a very useful tool for blind users, … Read more