Blindness Briefs – Edition 64
- ChatGPT impersonates blind person to con human into solving CAPTCHA.
- Blind man beheads wife for thretening divorce.
- ACB protests for accessible currency.
- Care home sued for starving blind woman to death.
- EEOC sues Papa John's for refusing to hire blind person.
- Daniel Kish speaks on human echo location.
- Adaptive designers making fashion more accessible.
- Magician does show for blind person to experience.
- Blind golfer gets third hole in one.
- And, about 50 articles about blindness and blind people from all over the world.
Blindness Briefs – Edition 63
- Ai based suitcase developed to aid blind travelers.
- New materials help blind students learn chemistry.
- Elderly blind woman left without power for more than a week.
- Blind man arrested for making bomb threats in India.
- Nigerian pastor molests blind girl.
- Must web sites be accessible?
- Adaptive designers making clothing more accessible.
- Blind fiddler plays amazing bluegrass.
- Oklahoma museum becomes accessible to blind visitors.
- A lot of blind sports stories.
- And, nearly 60 articles about blindness and blind people from all over the world.
Blindness Briefs – Edition 62
- Eric Bridges appointed as new AFB president and CEO.
- New job training program for blind announced by Florida DBS.
- 15 blind farmers receive award.
- Leadership lessons from UK's only blind CEO.
- More controversy about MrBeast.
- Partially blind man arrested for pulling gun on stranger.
- Fashion designers putting braille on clothing.
Blind horseman hoping to compete in rodeo.
- And, about 55 articles about blindness and blind people from all over the world.
Blindness Briefs – Edition 61
- Accessibility isn't just about technology.
- Reading service needs volunteers.
- What to know for law students with disabilities.
- Blind woman claims Air Canada made her feel like a burden.
- Braille clothing line changing fashion.
- Artist says blind actors patronized by television producers.
- Lots of sports stories about blind people all over the world.
- John Boyer, pioneer in braille translation software dies.
- And, more than 50 stories about blind people and blindness from all over the world.
Blindness Briefs – Edition 60
- 3D technology helps blind "see" with tactile graphics.
- Why one shouldn't be afraid to hire a blind person.
- More business partnerships to help blind people secure employment.
- First Islamic blind school opens in Ghana.
- 80 year old blind man set ablaze in reprisal attack.
- More on MrBeast controversy.
- Schedule released for IBSA World Blind Football games.
- Woman accuses blind man at gym of staring at her and refuses to shut up when she learns he's blind.
- And, more than 50 articles about blindness and blind people from the entire world.
Blindness Briefs – Edition 59
Blind students struggle to get braille textbooks on time for their studies.
Lot’s of new Internet related lawsuits.
More on the MrBeast controversy.
Creating jobs in massage for blind people.
The right “to get stoned” and other web site accessibility problems.
Officer demands bribe from blind man.
Teaching blind football online to women players.
And about 45 articles about all things blindness and blind people from the entire world.
Blindness Briefs – Edition 58
What's Inside YouTuber MrBeast pays to have 1000 people's cataracts cured. New talking credit card for blind users. Celebrating white cane week. Assault class for … Read more
Blindness Briefs – Edition 57
What's Inside Various technology stories about AI in access technology. Former employee at deaf and blind school charged with sexual abuse of a student. RNIB … Read more
Blindness Briefs – Edition 56
Advertisement Pneuma Solutions provides a seamless bridge between access technology and mission critical applications for both consumers and businesses. Remote Incident Manager (RIM) is a … Read more