Skip to content
- PhD has vision for better education for blind.
- Two men arrested for raping blind woman in India.
- Blind woman pilots plane across a few US states.
- Us blind soccer team makes debut in San Diego.
- And, about ten more stories about blind people and blindness from all over the world.
- Suicidal ideation among blind patients.
- Glaucoma tests continue.
- Possible advancements with AMD.
- And, one more article about the science and medicine of blindness from all over the world.
- Bogus cures for blindness and debunking myths of glaucoma.
- One in eight Indians at risk of blindness.
- How gene editing can prevent vision loss.
- Large study into rare eye disorders.
- And, about 20 articles about science, medicine and preventing blindness from all over the world.
- ChatGPT impersonates blind person to con human into solving CAPTCHA.
- Blind man beheads wife for thretening divorce.
- ACB protests for accessible currency.
- Care home sued for starving blind woman to death.
- EEOC sues Papa John's for refusing to hire blind person.
- Daniel Kish speaks on human echo location.
- Adaptive designers making fashion more accessible.
- Magician does show for blind person to experience.
- Blind golfer gets third hole in one.
- And, about 50 articles about blindness and blind people from all over the world.
- Ai based suitcase developed to aid blind travelers.
- New materials help blind students learn chemistry.
- Elderly blind woman left without power for more than a week.
- Blind man arrested for making bomb threats in India.
- Nigerian pastor molests blind girl.
- Must web sites be accessible?
- Adaptive designers making clothing more accessible.
- Blind fiddler plays amazing bluegrass.
- Oklahoma museum becomes accessible to blind visitors.
- A lot of blind sports stories.
- And, nearly 60 articles about blindness and blind people from all over the world.
- Gene therapy for blindness now covered in Canada.
- Common home test for AMD found to be inaccurate.
- Pan American helath organization working to eliminate river blindness.
- And, about a dozen stories about the science, medicine and preventing blindness from the entire world.
- Eric Bridges appointed as new AFB president and CEO.
- New job training program for blind announced by Florida DBS.
- 15 blind farmers receive award.
- Leadership lessons from UK's only blind CEO.
- More controversy about MrBeast.
- Partially blind man arrested for pulling gun on stranger.
- Fashion designers putting braille on clothing.
Blind horseman hoping to compete in rodeo.
- And, about 55 articles about blindness and blind people from all over the world.
- River blindness effects in rural areas.
- Symptoms of Diabetic Retinopathy that you should know.
- Smokers twice as like to develop AMD and vision loss.
- And, about 20 stories about the science and medicine related to blindness.
- Accessibility isn't just about technology.
- Reading service needs volunteers.
- What to know for law students with disabilities.
- Blind woman claims Air Canada made her feel like a burden.
- Braille clothing line changing fashion.
- Artist says blind actors patronized by television producers.
- Lots of sports stories about blind people all over the world.
- John Boyer, pioneer in braille translation software dies.
- And, more than 50 stories about blind people and blindness from all over the world.
- Cape Coast teaching hospital cures more than 1000 from cataracts.
- First non-human primate found to have Usher Syndrome.
- Nigeria ends treatment for river blindness in four states.
- FDA approves new treatment for blindness in older people.
- And, about 18 articles about science, medicine and preventing blindness from all over the world.