Skip to content
- Smart glasses that support Indian languages.
- Education for blind people in Brazil.
- Caregiver accused of fraud against blind.
- DEI initiatives should include disability.
- Hasbro sued for inaccessible web site.
- RNIB takes to Twitch to show off how blind gamers play.
- Legally blind man with autism becomes children's book illustrator.
- Canadian blind archer heads off to tournament.
- And, about 40 stories about blind people and blindness from all over the world.
- Blind programmer helped launch investment app.
- Helen Keller was a great American socialist.
- New storybook club brings books to children with special needs.
- Voters with disabilities often overlooked.
- Chicago fined for lack of accessible street crossings.
- Easter egg hunt for blind, low vision children.
- Team of blind women taking on Ironman.
- And about 30 more stories about blind people and blindness from the entire globe.